Saturday 19 June 2010

Mushrooms.

One day,
I was with my girlfriend. This is down in Florida. She took me to this place. It had all kind of things growing. She gave me something. It was a mushroom. She said "eat it", she said. A mushroom. "What is that?". She said "Eat It". I don't think she knew what she was talking about. She's kind of a wild girl. I don't think she was that wild. I ate the mushroom. And I said "It doesn't taste like much". She said "Wait a minute". So I waited a minute. I waited a few minutes. And the next thing I know. I was walking on clouds. They were beautiful clouds. And my girlfriend was talking to me. While I was walking on the clouds. And everything felt beautiful. I almost felt like I didn't have any feet. No floor under me. It was beautiful. We looked in each other eyes. On top of these clouds. And we were talking with each other. With our mouths wide open. And all of a sudden. She let me go. But I didn't fall. I floated. But I was further away from her. Until the next thing I know she wasn't there. I was by myself. And I was on grass again. It was very soft grass. I walked through the grass. And everything felt beautiful. I was one with nature. Until I saw the mushroom. I wasn't with my girlfriend. I was with somebody else. She was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life. I don't know how it happened. I don't even remember walking to her. But the next thing I know. We were playing tongue hockey. I was kissing her. But real deep. It was beautiful. My girlfriend was no where around. But I didn't even care. It was the most beautiful experience of my life.
I never saw that girl again.
I never took a mushroom again.

No comments:

Post a Comment